Troubleshooting: HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202 Printer Fix
In this guide, we have picked some of the major problems of HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w to provide their fixes and troubleshoot. We have searched some of the prominent tech forums on the internet to compile these questions.
As a lot of consumers count on HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w for their printing needs, they could get confused while operating this printer and looking for a solution. To satiate their need, we have brought this article. If you do not own this printer right now and just considering it yet for purchasing, you should also read this blog to get an idea of the operational convenience of this printer. Additionally, you can also read the Review of HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w in one of our previous articles.
What's the Process to Install the Driver for HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w?
Follow the steps to install it on Windows
- Make sure that your computer as well as the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer are connected.
- Once the download has been complete and you are in a position for downloading the files, you need to open the folder and then double-click the file you downloaded. The file's title begins with the word "exe".
- Follow the steps on the screen for installation.
Follow the steps to install it on macOS
- Double-click the driver file within the Downloads folder, or in the downloads bar of your browser to start your driver. HP Printer Driver Install macOS for your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer.
- Follow the steps of steps that are displayed on the screen. Then complete the installation.
- After you have completed this, follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to finish installing the driver.
How Do I Uninstall Drivers From Your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w Printer?
Make sure you follow the steps to uninstall it on Windows. The steps are
- Start Devices as well as Printers by pressing the Start button. It's the picture on the right side of the button and then, in the menu called Start, choose Devices as well as Printers.
- Right-click on the printer you simply want to take away, select Remove the machine, and then select Yes.
- If you are unable to delete the printer, just right-click it once more, then click "Run with administrator rights" then click remove the device, then click Yes.
Make sure you follow the steps to uninstall it on macOS
- Launch the System Preferences app on Mac and locate “Printers & Scanners" in the System Preferences app "Printers & Scanners" icon.
- Select one of the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printers you wish to eliminate off your Mac.
- Select the plus (+) icon to uninstall.
How do I install the HP Smart app to complete the Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w setup and provide support?
- Install the printer driver and software
- Make your own HP account and then register your printer
- Print from Wi-Fi. Connect to the printer, then load papers, and then install cartridges
- After installation, you are able to utilize HP Smart after installation. You can use HP Smart software to print copies, scan and print remotely, sign-up for ink that is instant, and much more.
How do I set up HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w wireless configuration?
Through Wi-Fi Direct you are able to print wirelessly from your smartphone, computer, tablet, or any other wireless-capable device without connecting to a wireless network.
Guidelines for Wi-Fi Direct
Check that your laptop or tablet is running the appropriate software. If you're using a computer, be sure you've downloaded the HP Printer software. If you do not have HP printer software on your computer, you must install HP printing software onto your computer, connect it to Wi-Fi Direct first, and then install the software for printing. Select Wireless when prompted by the printer software to choose an option to choose a type of connection.
- If you're using a mobile device ensure that you have installed a printer app that is compatible.
- Check that Wi-Fi Direct for your printer is enabled.
- Five computers, as well as mobile devices, can make use of the Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- Wi-Fi Direct can be used regardless of whether the printer is attached to a network with the wireless network or not.
- Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used to connect a laptop, computer portable device, or printer to the Internet.
To switch Wi-Fi Direct on or off via the control panel you must
- On the control panel of the printer Press the Wi-Fi Direct button.
- If Wi-Fi Direct is turned on The Wi-Fi Direct button glows steady white.
Wi-Fi Direct security settings Wi-Fi Direct security setting
- When the Wi-Fi Direct security for connecting to the printer is set to Automatic the Wi-Fi Direct password has been set to 12345678 and can't be changed.
- When the Wi-Fi Direct security connection for this printer was set for manual, you have to follow one of these steps to join the printer from your device or computer.
What should I do to Factory restart My HP Neverstop laser MFP 1202w Printer?
Method: - 1
How to reset HP Printer Network settings
- The printer can be woken from a sleeping mode with a 'Cancel the printer's sleep mode' button.
- Hold the 'Wireless' and "Cancel buttons for five minutes.
- This is it; your networking settings have been successfully reset.
Method: - 2
Press and hold the button for 15 seconds. Press and hold for 15 seconds. Reset The HP 1200w Accessory back to its default settings.
Click and hold both the Wireless button as well as the Cancel button simultaneously for a minimum of three minutes. The printer then restarts, and the Wireless light begins blinking blue. This indicates that it is now in Auto Wireless Connect (AWC) setting mode. It is now possible to establish wireless connectivity between your printer and device.
How to scan documents with the help of HP Neverstop laser MFP 1202w Printer?
Make use of HP Scan software to initiate scanning using software installed on your computer. The image to a file, or transferred to another software program.
1. Upload the document to the glass of the scanner according to the print's indicators.
2. Start the HP Printer Assistant. On the desktop of your computer Click Start, choose All Programs, click HP Select the folder for the printer, and finally select the printer's name.
3. Within the HP Printer Assistant, choose Scan and then Scan either a Photo or Document.
4. Modify the settings as needed.
5. Click Scan.
I have an HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer that isn't picking up paper. What can I do to fix it?
- It is usually due to jammed paper. The printer's pickup roller is dirty, and the printer cannot grasp a piece of paper. It will show a paper jam when it happens to do this. Paper jams can happen inside the printer. Utilize a flashlight to examine every area for tears in the paper or other trash. Shut off your printer. Unplug the power cord as well as any other cables.
- Find a drop of dish soap and wash the roller that is used for the pickup of your printer using this. Scrape it using your finger to make the roller cleaner and wipe it away using a moist washcloth.
- Visit HP Customer Support and search for your HP printer's name as well as the name of your paper jam. Clean a paper jam out of an input tray that is an external output tray, an input tray, or an automatic document feeder (ADF). The jammed paper must be removed from the next areas.
Finally, you have got all the crucial fixes to need to tackle your printer’s issues. But printers do have multiple features and functionalities as it is a quite complex machine. Therefore, other than these issues one can also face other issues with their printer. If you are also one of them, connect to us through chat box or Gmail given on our contact page.